- Your U Card is your official University of Minnesota ID Card - make sure to have it with you at all times while on campus.
- Your U Card never expires, so keep your card even if you leave the University.
- Don't bend your card, punch holes in it, or put it next to wireless chargers or magnets.
- If your U Card is lost or damaged within 5 years, a replacement fee is required for a new one. The fee is waived for stolen cards if you have a valid police report.
- Your U Card contains your Gopher GOLD account, our campus currency and the only way to pay for printing on campus.
Getting Your U Card
Lost & Found U Cards
Accounts on Your Card
The U Card Office stocks a variety of card holders and accessories at our Coffman Location. Items may be purchased in-office with the use of Cash, Credit/Debit, or Gopher GOLD.