Sponsored U Cards

Sponsored U Cards are a great way to get a University ID for:

  • Vendors/Contractors
  • Affiliated staff
  • Affiliated students
  • Visiting students

To obtain a Sponsored U Card, University Departments may complete a Sponsored Internet Account and Services form. Note: Sponsored accounts do not have staff or student ID numbers, so one will not print on their U Card.

 Request a Sponsored Account Account Creation Guide

You MUST click the 'Request a U Card' link in your Sponsored Account confirmation email and provide your department's EFS string to pay the $30 U Card fee to be eligible.

Departments may make use of Person-of-Interest Accounts, Sponsored Accounts, and Temporary Access Cards. Learn more about the differences between these accounts and use our interactive selection guide