- Departmental ID Badges do not have expiration dates printed on them. It is up to departments to set an internal expiration date for the Department ID Badges if they would like to. However, we will not be able to print that date on the badges.
- Departmental ID Badges hold no official authentication/credential power at the University.
- It is up to each department to manage the Departmental ID Badges. We do not collect or ask for Departmental ID Badges to be returned to us.
- Departmental ID Badges can only be ordered by University Departments by downloading and completing the Departmental Badge Request Form
- Please email [email protected] with your completed form and information indicating whether the ID badge holder or your department will pay for the ID Badge/s.
- Please include your EFS number in the email with the Departmental ID Badge form attached.
- ID Badges must be picked up by the person who places the order (unless otherwise specified).
- Please bring a valid government-issued photo ID or U Card to pick up the badges.
ID Badge Holder Pays
- Please ensure your ID Badge holder knows they will be charged a fee for the badge when they come to the U Card Office to receive their ID badge.
- Please make your ID badge holder aware that they will need to present a valid government-issued photo ID to receive their ID badge.
If you have questions, please contact the U Card Office Operations Manager at [email protected]