Lost & Found U Cards

Is your U Card lost?

If you lose your U Card you should deactivate it. Please see the ‘Deactivation and Replacements’ page for more information.

  • If the U Card Office receives your U Card we will notify you immediately through your University email address.
  • You will need to bring a government issued photo ID to pick up your U Card.
  • If your U Card was stolen and you bring your police report with you, you will receive a free replacement U Card.

Did you find a lost U Card?

If you find a U Card you may drop it off at the U Card Office in Coffman Memorial Union, or at the Post Office Desk in the St. Paul Student Center.

You can also mail it to the U Card Office.

U Card Office
G22 Coffman Memorial Union
300 Washington Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455

The U Card Office cannot give out any of the U Card holder's information or contact the U Card holder on your behalf for security reasons.