Departments may make use of Person-of-Interest Accounts, Sponsored Accounts, and Temporary Access Cards. Learn more about the differences between these accounts and use our interactive selection guide
Temporary Access Cards are cards that can give individuals, who do not qualify for a U Card, access to secured buildings.
- Temporary Access Cards can only be ordered by University Departments.
- The department that orders the Temporary Access Card takes responsibility for the management of the card, including assigning and un-assigning access with the Access Services Department.
- Temporary Access Cards are $30 per card.
- Cards must be picked up by the person who places the order (unless otherwise specified).
- The person picking up the cards will need to present a valid government issued photo ID or U Card to receive the cards.
- Temporary Access Cards can only be picked up at the U Card office in Coffman and can not be mailed.