Sponsored U Cards

Departments may make use of Person-of-Interest Accounts, Sponsored Accounts, and Temporary Access Cards. Learn more about the differences between these accounts and use our interactive selection guide

If you have Affiliated Academic Staff, Affiliated Staff, Affiliated Students or Visiting Students and you would like them to obtain a U Card, University Departments may complete a Sponsored Internet Account and Services form. Note: Sponsored accounts do not have staff or student ID #s so one will not print on their U Card.

You MUST click the 'Request a U Card' link in your Sponsored Account confirmation email to request a U Card. You will need to provide your department's EFS string to pay the $30 U Card fee.

 Request a Sponsored Account

Sponsored U Card creation guide